Hey, I’m Jordan – that’s me in the video above and in the picture to the right!
Welcome to JordanFried.com. I could bore you right now and tell you my whole life story or Jordan could start talking about himself in the third person – but he wont do that. Instead, what I will do is give you a short overview or who I am and what I’m doing with JordanFried.com.
Keep in mind, I’m not doing any of this to brag – I’m actually quite critical of myself – but because I know we both value our time, here it goes:
- At age 10 I built my first website.
- At 14 I built a website to accept online sales for my used-golf-ball business.
- At 15 I started a website selling humorous T-Shirts online
- At 17 I made several thousand dollars online selling virtual currency in an online multiplayer game.
- I was quickly contacted by the video game company and forced to shut down.
- At 18 I was making thousands of dollars drop shipping cheap clothing items from a Chinese manufacturer to customers on eBay.
- At age 19 I started a website selling storage space near universities to college students. The business made over $30,000 in sales in the first 6 months.
- At age 20 I was elected Treasurer of the Student Body (over 20,000 students) at the University at Buffalo. I was elected to manage the $3.6 million student fund.
- At age 21…well to be honest I just partied a lot!
- At age 22 I took my first full-time job after college in Budapest, Hungary working for a consumer good distribution company in the country.
- At age 23 I quite my full-time job and joined a startup where I served as Business Development Manager.
- On the side I started doing some independent consulting and affiliate marketing
- Currently I’m fortunate to be making a full-time income from consulting and affiliate marketing.
- My focus now: Have fun living in Eastern Europe, travel, meet lots of new people, work hard, and play hard.
If you’d like the longer, more in-depth version of my story you can read it here.
If you have questions for me, please don’t be shy.
I have a couple goals for this site:
- I’d like to connect with as many awesome and like-minded people as possible.
- I’d like to learn from the people I connect with.
- I’d like to help people be who they want to be and live how they want to live.
- I’d like to chronicle my journey of making money online.